If you often leave your purchased vacation home or inherited house unoccupied with little or no use, you may encounter the following problems.
(1) The risk of intrusion by suspicious persons or being illegally occupied.
(2) The risk of internal and external damage to the building and equipment due to mischief and undetected damage.
(3) The risk of internal and external damage to the building due to weather or natural disasters that go undetected.
(4) Risk of theft.
(5) Risk of arson.
(6) Risk of failure of air-conditioning equipment, plumbing, etc. due to rust or pests that are difficult to see on the surface.
(7) Risk of receiving complaints from neighbors due to scattered trees or overgrown plants on the premises.