Real Estate Management / Regulations
- If the equipment of a residential property I am renting breaks down, can the tenant demand a reduction in rent?
- Is there anything that the law says I have to notify when I ask a relative or friend to be my cosigner for a business lease contract?
- If a landlord is asked by the co-signer of a lease contract, "Has the tenant paid the rent on time?" For example, if the tenant is a child and the cosigner is the parent, is the landlord obligated to answer?
- Can a tenant carry out repairs to the building by himself/herself and claim the cost from the landlord?
- What does a legal fire inspection of a building entail?
- What is the case of "depositing the rent with the depositary of a national institution"?
Real Estate Management / Cautions
- Are there any landlords who are unable to return the deposit/guarantee money received from the tenant?
- What special clauses should be concluded in order to prevent problems such as the tenant making repairs to the building by himself/herself and charging the lender for expensive repairs?
- Is there a time when commercial air conditioners are likely to break down?
- If I invest in Japanese real estate, will the real estate brokerage company that mediated my investment property be able to help me with post-investment management?
- Will the property management company advise me on the monthly income and expenditure results and whether the rent of the property I am renting is appropriate after I purchase the property?
- What are the key characteristics of a good property management company?
Real Estate Management / Useful Information
- I want to change the management company of my condominium. What should I do?
- I have heard that the maintenance and management costs for mechanical parking facilities are high and that it is difficult to maintain them. What do people who own mechanical parking lots actually do about it?
- The management association of a condominium unit is planning to do large-scale repair work, but I think the cost of the planned work is very expensive. Why doesn't the condominium management association order a cheaper construction company?
- I've asked a rental agency to help me find a new tenant in a building I own, but I'm having a hard time finding a new tenant. Is there any reason for this?
- What do you mean by "CRE" or "CRE strategy"?
- The owner of a neighboring property pointed out that the chimney system installed by a tenant in my building may be crossing the boundary line with the neighboring property. I can't see very well, what should I do?